Why Join Ascent?
Joining Ascent means joining a passionate team of problem solvers working together to make things better by making better things. We work alongside industry leaders and entrepreneurs to challenge the status quo to design and build customer experiences that redefine expectations.
As part of our growing team, you’ll join an open, inclusive, and engaging workplace culture that values your professional growth and empowers you to bring your very best to every challenge.
As an emerging leader in your field, you will help us to inspire our clients’ dream of what is possible by staying at the leading edge of marketing technology, trends, and customer psychology. You’ll join a team of passionate and talented experts in business, technology, and design, who are creating a new generation of digital customer experiences. Together, we will build and orchestrate complex business solutions at scale. In this role you will:
- Research, design, and deliver marketing strategies that drive industry-leading customer experiences.
- Develop customer segmentation analysis, psychographic and customer behaviour profiles, and construct representative vignettes of customer profiles.
- Work closely with CMOs and marketing leaders to develop innovative and effective marketing strategies that drive commerce and disrupt the competitive landscape.
- Work with our product teams to help our clients adapt their customer experience to meet the needs of their customers through digital technology and human-centered design.
- Help us advance our vision for the future of customer engagement by leading market and customer research, surfacing deep insights, and crafting approaches to driving increased engagement and conversion behaviour.
- Leverage data and analytics from customer business systems, third-party providers, and primary research activities to inform strategies, unveil improvement opportunities, and optimize in-market activity.
- Work closely with our technical teams and delivery partners to continually narrow the gap between customer, business, and technology, to deliver standard-setting digital consumer experiences.
- Drive the execution of marketing strategies by designing strategies and plans that utilize internal teams, external teams, and delivery partners (including third party vendors), and monitoring performance and ensuring project success.
- Design omnichannel customer experiences that produce carefully orchestrated, targeted customer engagement seamlessly utilizing technology.
- Work alongside our creative team and UI/UX experts to support evidence-based decision making during the development of design systems.
- Support the delivery of our existing marketing services portfolio, including brand and visual identity development, campaign development, media planning and buying, and other functions as required.
The Required Skills
- You are highly motivated, self-directed, and thrive in complex and ambiguous situations.
- You have a proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing strategies and customer experiences, ideally built working in a consulting environment, software development studio, product design studio, or digital agency (2+ years).
- You have a strong understanding of the current and emerging digital marketing landscape, and a strong foundation in the techniques, processes, and systems used to bring multi-channel customer experiences to life.
- You are comfortable developing strong client relationships, and your presentation skills (both written and oral) are recognized by your peers as exceptional.
- You are an excellent teammate and enjoy working collaboratively to solve problems through ideation, prototyping, testing, and validation.
- You are comfortable with modern marketing technology ecosystems (including CRM, CMS, marketing/campaign management platforms, DMPs, DAMs, etc.).
- You have a strong understanding of e-commerce concepts, consumer behaviour, customer journey mapping, and marketing analytics).
- You are proficient in digital media, both paid and earned/organic, and are familiar with the media marketplace.
- You have experience measuring the impact of marketing activities, including marketing performance management and customer analytics.
- You have a demonstrated ability to translate data into actionable marketing insights.
- You are familiar and able to work with major digital marketing platforms (Meta/Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.).
- You love working on multiple projects simultaneously across industries and platforms in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
In addition to the minimum requirements, candidates will have an advantage if they have experience:
- Working with Google DataStudio, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Working with Hubspot, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
- Leading project teams and managing multiple projects.
Ascent offers a competitive compensation package based on skills and experience, including an employer-paid benefits program.
This position will remain open until the ideal candidate is identified. Due to the collaborative nature of our work, preference will be given to candidates who are able to work on-site at our Regina studio.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or use our career portal below.